Plan now to attend the National Rural Transportation Conference, April 25 – 27 in Burlington, Vermont!
As the nation’s only annual event focused on rural and small metropolitan transportation planning, peer training and networking events will provide resources related to multimodal transportation issues, including economic development, sustainable development, transit, freight, safety, and many other topics.
Conference highlights will include:
- Keynote address by FHWA Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau
- In-depth update on federal transportation policy
- Several mobile workshop training sessions that will allow attendees to take advantage of the conference setting to learn about transportation operations and planning practice; workshops will include:
- Vermont's National Scenic Byways Program Tour
- Church Street Marketplace Walking Tour
- Magic Hat Brewing Company Tour
- Heritage Aviation, Burlington International Airport U.S. Customs Tour
- Vermont Rail Systems Hub & Transload Tour
- Burlington Bike Path and Island Line Trial Tour
- Sessions and facilitated discussions offering applicable information from expert practitioners, designed for an audience rural and small metro transportation regional organizations, EDDs, board members, state DOT planners, and other partners
- AICP CM credits may be available for all training sessions